Personal data that we collect
Device Information: We automatically track and collect data from the devices and applications you use to access our Services, such as IP addresses, domain servers, length of visit and the pages you viewed, operating system version, device type, system and performance information and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address or using your device’s native features. We also automatically log your activity when you use our Services. These logs may identify features you use, actions you take, and information you access. This data is anonymous and does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving our Services. Billing Information: If you sign up for our services and/or to attend a paid event or webinar, we require you to provide billing details, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address and financial information corresponding to your applicable method of payment (e.g., payment card information). Registration Data: your name, address, email address, your age range, and payment details
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information from you in several ways:
- Directly from you via form(s) on the Site – your id, password, name, email, phone number, etc.
- Through the use of: log files, cookies, and web beacons.
- Cookies – a web cookie is a small file that a web site instructs the web browser to store on a user’s computer or portable device that is accessing the web site. When a user accesses a web site, the cookie that the web site previously stored on the user’s device is made available to the web site’s server.
- Web Beacons (also known as Embedded Pixels or Clear Gifs) – this is a popular tracking technology that uses a tiny embedded graphic in the web page that is the size of one screen pixel (about the size of a period at the end of a sentence) to communicate a web site visit or “hit”.
How We Use Your Information
We do not currently provide your personal information to third parties, however we may at a later time choose to make certain offers or services available to our users from third parties. We may provide aggregate demographic data to and related usage information to our media partners, but this data does not contain personal information. We employ various third party web site traffic measuring services that rely on cookies to track web site traffic. These services do not have access to your information; however we may provide a user-unique identifier to these services to enable them to track click stream more accurately.
How We Protect Your Information
We have put in place certain safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security with respect to your Personal Information. Despite these protections, however, we cannot guarantee that your data will be 100% secure. You should take measures to protect your Personal Information. Your online access to your Personal Information may be protected with a password you select. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages). You have an obligation to keep your user ID, password and personal information secure. As part of maintaining this obligation we recommend you do the following:
- Keep your user ID and password confidential;
- Utilize a unique password and change it frequently;
- Make sure others are not watching you enter your user ID and/or password on your keyboard when using protected elements of the Services; and
- Do not leave your computer unattended while logged onto protected elements of the Services. After you finished accessing your information, exit the protected area.